Hansons Tire & Lube
 
Tires
Home
Tires
About Us
 
Services/Warranties
Contact Us
Hansons Tire & Lube
lcolumn_header.gif
 michelin_logo.gif mulitmile_logo.gif 
 goodyear_logo.gif  uniroyal_logo.gif
 bfgoodrich_logo.gif  bridgestone_logo.gif
 chaparral_logo.gif continental_logo.gif 
 cooper_logo.gif dayton_logo.gif 
 dunlop_logo.gif falken_logo.gif 
 firestone_logo.gif fuzion_logo.gif 
 generaltire_logo.gif  hankook_logo.gif
 hercules_logo.gif  kumho_logo.gif
 michelinag_logo.gif  nokian_logo.gif
 sumitomo_logo.gif  summit_logo.gif
 titan_logo.gif  toyo_logo.gif
 yokohama_logo.gif  
About Us

Hanson's Tire and Lube began as Hanson's Champlin in 1964. It was owned by Willard and Borgel Hanson and operated by Russ, Keith, Larry, and Willard until 1966 when Russ enlisted in the US Navy and served for 4 years.  Willard, Keith and Larry operated the business from 1969 - 1971.  Willard and Keith operated the business in 1972.  Willard then sold the business to Keith and Jerry Hanson, who was another brother, He ran the business until 2002.  After Jerry retired, Kyle Hanson became partners with Keith and the business name changed to Hanson's Tire and Lube.  We remained in the same neighborhood after moving 1000' to the north and across the road from the original business.

image_02.gif image_03.gif
image_04.gif image_05.gif
image_06.gif image_07.gif
image_08.gif image_09.gif
Web Design & Hosting By WebSolutions of MN